The Vice Presidents club exists to allow former players, club supporters and those who just love rugby to get together and continue to enjoy being involved in the club.
Our aim :
- To give an enjoyable added dimension to the club’s structure and activities.
- To create an environment in which non-players and former players can enjoy the special magic of the club and the company of like-minded people.
- To generate a fund through subscription to develop the club for the future. The fund will be used for the clubs long-term and strategic aims rather than the day to day existence of the club.
- To support and encourage the club’s playing sides in their endeavours
- To encourage (through motivational devices such as Vice Presidents' Awards etc.) individual players to do well for the club.
- To be a distinct but integral part of the club structure.
- To raise the profile of the club within the local community
- In return for your membership fee you become a member Sheppey RFC which will allow you international tickets, clubhouse and facilities hire and other member benefits.
The VP club will have 2 stand alone pre match meals per season and have their own VP tie.
Dates of the lunches are in the calendar section of this website
If you are interested and would like to join please contact the Membership Secretary
To set up a Standing Order for £10 per month please give the following to your bank.
Sheppey RFC VP Club sort code 205425 acc no 03634310